Membership fees are $225. for a Full Membership and $60. for a Social Membership. Membership runs from April 1 to March 31st including mat bowling inside in winter for full members and many social activities that run all winter. Membership includes a locker and use of club croquet and lawn bowling equipment, as well as coaching.
If you are interested in trying Lawn Bowling, our coaching staff will help you with a schedule of lessons . For $40 you can have four lessons! And if you join Victoria West Lawn Bowls & Croquet, your $40 lawn bowling lesson fees will be applied to your membership fee. You can request lessons by filling out this form.
If interested there are also a number of In-House Tournaments throughout the summer, and for those who want a little more competitive Bowling there are many Tournaments on the South Island at various clubs as well as some BC Bowls tournaments.
You can fill out the membership form online . If you are not able to fill this form out online you can fill a printed form out at the club. After completing this form please also take a minute to fill out the Volunteer form online here.
We also offer many other activities throughout the year:
- 3 Open draws a week.
- Wednesday night Australian Pairs League.
- Monday night Duets League
- Friday night BBQ and 2 Bowl Triples.
- Saturday Drop-In with Tea
- Sunday open house for family and friends.
- Open for drop-in Bowling everyday.
- Croquet 2 mornings a week
- Rummoli, Bridge and Shuffleboard drop in.
- Indoor Short-Mat Bowling through the winter.
- Active days over the winter including cribbage, bridge, short mat indoor bowling, yoga and scrabble.
- Potluck dinners over the winter on Sundays.
- Club Xmas dinner.
- New Years Day Bowling – Dress Warm!!
Please get in touch with our Member Coordinator and we can arrange convenient times for you! 4 Lessons at your convenience and a Final Check with our Level 2 Certified Coach.
You can fill out the coaching form here.
Come on out and give it a try!